Home > Best of Tunisia > Best Hotels and Resorts in Tunisia for Family Holidays
We have chosen the following hotels and resorts in Tunisia that we think will best suit families on holiday in Tunisia. All the hotels we feature are hand-picked for high standards of accommodation and catering. Prices quoted below include: flights, resort transfers and 7 nights accommodation on the minimum board basis shown.
Hotels in Tunisia selected for our Best for Families category feature some or all of these facilities:
- Family rooms (for 2 adults with 2 children).
- Buffet-style restaurants.
- Activities and sports for the whole family.
- Separate Children's Pool.
- Mini-Club (for children aged 4 - 12 yrs).
A firm favourite of UK holidaymakers situated on a fine sandy beach with recently refurbished rooms. Large swimming pool with separate pool for children as well as a seawater swimming pool set amidst beautiful gardens. The friendly animation team organise a variety of sports and activities throughout the day.
- Windsurfing, catamaran, kayaks and pedaloes included.
- Special children's menu.
- Mineral water, soft drinks, snacks, coffee and tea are included during the day.
- Archery and Mini-Golf.
Half Board / All Inclusive
Le Sultan, constructed and decorated in the style of a cruise ship, it overhangs a beach of golden sand and is situated in 5 hectares of garden. The hotel uniquely features staff dressed in stylish sailor outfits, horse riding stables and a PADI dive centre.
- Scuba diving centre with PADI instruction.
- Horse riding ranch including 2 ponies for children.
- Volleyball court.
- Mediterranean restaurant 'Le Pirate' features a wood-fired oven.
Completely renovated to new and higher standards in recent years. The hotel has the charm of a typical Moorish village located directly on the beach and 15 minutes walk from the marina.
The Little Village Club (open 09:00 - 18:00 daily) offers an activity programme and playground under adult supervision for children aged 4-12 years.
- Non-motorised water sports included.
- Multi-sports court for Basketball, Volleyball and Football.
- A la carte dinner once per stay.
Half Board / Full Board
Moorish architecture and luxurious accommodation overlooking established gardens and swimming pools. The hotel is set on a large sandy beach next to the magnificent marina and very close to the modern medina in Yasmine Hammamet.
- 4 outdoor swimming pools.
- Fun Club and amusement arcade.
- 6 restaurants.
- Health club and Beauty spa.
Riadh Palms | Sousse |****
Half Board / All Inclusive
Set among palm trees and located in the centre of Sousse on a beautiful beach.
- Spacious refurbished rooms.
- Daytime activities and evening entertainment for the whole family.
- Large lagoon-style swimming pool.
- 4 restaurants with a la carte dinner once per stay.
- Fitness room and sauna free of charge.