Home > Best of Tunisia > Best Luxury Hotels in Tunisia
Well-appointed hotels with excellent levels of service and comfort. These hotels excel in customer satisfaction, mouth-watering cuisine and a relaxed atmosphere for discerning guests.
Bed & Breakfast / Half Board
The Russelior is a haven of peace where lush vegetation hugs bodies of water integrated in to the landscape. The hotel's ultimate objective is absolute well-being for the customer and protection of the environment inside and out. Fine cuisine is to be found at 3 different restaurants including vegetarian, Asian and dietary-organic.
- Exceptional private beach with green zones and extra fine sand.
- Spa by Ligne St. Barth (3000 m² including ultra-modern fitness room).
- Spacious terraces and balconies overlook the garden and the swimming pool.
Bed & Breakfast / Half Board A la Carte
The Residence Tunis stands out as one of the most chic resorts in the Mediterranean. Bask in the refined services of one of the Leading Hotels of the World. The sensual elegance of Arab-Andalusian architecture is combined with a stunning 18-hole golf course and a sumptuous thalasso-spa.
- Free rounds of golf for guests on the Robert Trent Jones II designed course.
- Choice of six restaurants - including Mediterranean, fresh seafood and authentic Chinese cuisine.
- Expansive outdoor swimming pool and indoor heated seawater pool.
Bed & Breakfast
Located in an exclusive residential area, this hotel with its elegantly furnished rooms and private terraces, overlooks the beautiful bays of the Mediterranean and the hills of Sidi Bou Said. Mövenpick Gammarth offers a variety of dining options: an international all-day restaurant, sumptuous Mediterranean cuisine and Moroccan dishes. Enjoy the warm and relaxed atmosphere of The Lounge with a wide selection of cocktails.
- Free Wi-Fi, personal safe and tea/coffee making facilities in your room.
- Multi-sports court for Basketball, Volleyball and Football.
Bed & Breakfast / Half Board / All Inclusive
Expertly combines beach and city life. A family-oriented resort set on a sparkling beachfront with delightful wining and dining experiences. The Marine Spa harnesses the power of natural marine ingredients, together with the latest innovations in product and treatment technology for complete spa and wellness packages.
- 3 outdoor swimming pools including heated seawater.
- 5 restaurants and 6 bars including genuine Japanese and Spanish cuisine.
- VIK Kid's club supervised by trained childcare professionals for ages 0 - 12 yrs.
Bed & Breakfast / Half Board
NEW for Summer 2013. 5 star luxury enviably located with 300 metres of sandy beach, flavoursome cuisine and sun-soaked leisure activities. 520 m² outdoor pool has a separate children's pool and there is a 150 m² heated indoor seawater pool.
- Light bites and authentic Tunisian cuisine.
- Multiple swimming pools and tennis courts.
- VIC Kid's club - qualified team available daily for children aged 4-12.
Bed & Breakfast / Half Board A la Carte / Full Board A la Carte
#1 on tripadvisor: this refined hotel is built along a vast sandy beach and all rooms are Junior Suites with a side sea or garden view. A variety of exquisite restaurants offer international, Tunisian and Italian cuisine plus a specialist restaurant serving dietetic and low-fat dishes. Hasdrubal should also be well-noted for the quality and choice of its spa, thalassotherapy treatments and facilities.
- Outdoor swimming pool uniquely features jacuzzis along the outer edges.
- 2 tennis courts.
The Sindbad | Hammamet |*****
Bed & Breakfast / Half Board / Half Board A la Carte
Reasonably priced hideaway near the International Cultural Centre with seaside views of the medina in Hammamet. The comfortable bungalow style accommodation is dotted around established gardens offering a peaceful and private atmosphere. Guests on half board benefit from an a la carte menu four times a week and Half board Plus customers can dine in of three other a la carte restaurants.
- Most bathrooms have a bathtub and a separate shower cubicle.
- Reduced green fees for guests playing rounds at the 36 hole Citrus Golf course.