Facing The Residence Tunis hotel, this 18-hole course designed by Robert Trent Jones II boasts an idyllic setting, between the sea and a salt lake. In the heart of a natural reserve where migrating birds and wildlife abound, this par 72, 6451 metre long course, offers magnificent view-points and a sense of being in another world. The links around the edges of the salt lake alternate with intricate fairways punctuated by water obstacles. The majestic architectural 4000m² Club House hosts all the facilities of an international golf course:
- Golf clinics and lessons for beginners and advanced players.
- Renting of club cars, trolleys and golf clubs of the latest design.
- Grass driving range with 80 spots, two putting greens, two pitching greens and 2 bunkers.
- Pro shop with Lacoste and Titleist brands.
- Caddie service.
- Refreshments served along the course.
- Swimming pool.
- Restaurant and Bar.
- Meeting room and TV room.
- A free shuttle service is available between The Residence Tunis hotel and the Golf Course (3 minute journey).
Complimentary for guests staying at The Residence Tunis (guests must stay for a minimum of 2 nights).
From £48 per round for golfers residing at all other hotels:
|Per round:||£48 per person||£50 per person|
|2 rounds:||£93 per person||£95 per person|
|3 rounds:||£140 per person||£135 per person|
|4 rounds:||£185 per person||£175 per person|
|5 rounds:||£235 per person||£195 per person|
Tunisia First will accept golf bookings and reserve tee times for holidaymakers who have already made their holiday booking through another tour operator, but we are obliged to charge a fee of £10 per person to cover our administration expenses.