Home > Hotel of the Month in Tunisia
Hotel of the Month
We show you the best hotels in Tunisia each month from our range of hand-picked accommodation and find you the best resort accommodation to suit your holiday and short break requirements. We have personally visited all the hotels on this page and we carefully monitor our customer feedback.
Omar Khayam Club
3 Star Plus | Hammamet | All-Inclusive
The Omar Khayam Club, located in the resort of Hammamet, is great for a budget holiday in Tunisia. The all-inclusive hotel boasts four swimming pools and overlooks a stunning beach of white sand.
The hotel is located directly on the beach between the resorts of Hammamet and Nabeul. It is 15 minutes by taxi from the centre of Hammamet which is 6km away.
There are 360 rooms in the hotel across two floors, and the hotel is ideal for families as 83 of the rooms have four beds. Every room has a lovely view of either the garden or the sea and comes equipped with:
- A bathroom with a toilet and bath/shower
- A balcony/terrace
- Air conditioning (available from 15 June to 15 September)
For a supplement of 5 TND per day, you can have a mini-fridge in your room.
Food and Beverage
All-inclusive meals, served in the main 'Ulysse' restaurant, are buffet-style.
Snacks are available at 'La Brise' from 16:00 - 18:00 and 22:00 - 00:00 every day.
Both alcoholic and non-alcoholic local drinks are available every day from 10:00 - 00:00.
Facilities and Activities
Facilities at the Omar Khayam Club include:
- Swimming pool with terrace (an adult pool and a child pool)
- Indoor pool for adults
- Pools with waterslides for adults and children
- Mini-club for children aged 4 - 12 years
- A safe at the reception desk (for a fee of 3 TND per day)
There are also daytime activities and evening entertainment organised by the hotel's own animation team, including:
- Beach volleyball
- Table tennis
- Pedal boats
Some activities are weather-permitting during the winter.
Tel: 01276 600160 to book
Our holiday prices include:
- Return scheduled flights with 20 kgs checked baggage per person, in-flight meals and taxes.
- Accommodation and board.
- Child discounts and reasonable single supplements.
- Private transfers on arrival and departure.
- Representation in resort (by phone only in some cases).
- ATOL protection.
Upgrades available on request:
- Flights from other regional airports.
- Business class seats.
- Sea view rooms and Suites.
- VIP treatment for arrivals and departures at Tunis and Enfidha airports.