Home > Resorts > Carthage Coast >
5 stars | Bed & Breakfast or Half Board
The Movenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis is an upscale boutique hotel overlooking the Bay of Gammarth. Situated, at the former Le Grand Gammarth hotel on an unspoiled sandy beach, this new (opened late 2010) Moevenpick hotel offers breathtaking views of the hills; home to the lovely white and blue village of Sidi Bou Said.
The Mövenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis is situated in 12 acres of landscaped grounds sloping gently towards the golden sandy beach.
This low-rise hotel is within easy walking distance of one or two restaurants and the village of Gammarth, with the town of La Marsa a taxi ride away.
Ideally placed for visiting the sights and sounds of Tunis it offers an oasis of peace, calm and relaxation.
The 18-hole Carthage golf course is only a 15 minutes taxi ride away from the hotel.
117 elegantly furnished rooms include 102 Executive rooms, 2 Presidential suites, 5 Ambassador suites, 2 Junior suites and 6 Deluxe rooms.
There are 2 rooms for physically challenged guests and 27 non-smoking rooms.
- Private terrace
- Most rooms enjoy a sea view
- Private bathroom
- Direct-dial telephone
- Safety deposit box
- Satellite LCD TV
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Air-conditioning and heating
Food and Beverage
Choice of 3 restaurants:
- L'Horizon offers all day dining and international cuisine
- The Breeze - sumptuous seaside Mediterranean Restaurant with a terrace overlooking the pool and bay of Gammarth
- El Omnia Moroccan restaurant presents an a la carte menu with authentic North African ambiance.
Bars and other food outlets:
- The Lounge overlooks the bay of Gammarth - with a fireplace, library and oriental corner this is the ideal place to enjoy your favourite drinks.
- Le Gourmet Shop - Swiss-style gourmet shop offering homemade chocolates and cakes, muffins, cookies and other sweet items. Enjoy as a take-away or eat-in.
Leisure and Recreation
- 300 metres of golden sandy beach
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Children’s pool
- 2 Tennis courts.
A 1,834 m2 Spa with: indoor swimming pool, a modern health and fitness club, beauty salon, a wide selection of spa treatments and an authentic hammam.
The Carthage Golf 18-hole golf course is 15 minutes drive from the hotel.
Horseriding, watersports and boat rental is also possible from locations near to Mövenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis.
Holiday Price (inclusive of flights, transfers, accommodation and airport taxes):
From £475 per person for 4 nights based on 2 persons sharing a room on bed and breakfast basis.
Low Season from £475 per person Mid Season from £579 per person High Season from £615 per person.
Don't need flights? Call us for accommodation and transfer only prices.
- One child between 0 and 4 years is hosted free of charge in room with 2 adults
- Children between 5 and 16 years occupy a second room with a 30% discount on the room rate (except during 1st April to 30 June and 8th August to 30 October).