Home > Resorts > The Carthage Coast and Tunis >
5 stars | Bed & Breakfast | 7 nights for the price of 5
The Residence Tunis hotel, built in the style of a Kasbah, combines the sensual elegance of Arab-Andalusian architecture and the delicate scent of orange blossom throughout with the refined services you can expect from one of the The Leading Hotels of the World.
Offering its residents space and privacy with wide views of an endless horizon, where palm trees interlace on an azure background, The Residence Tunis is a palace allying elegance and sobriety.
With a stunning 18-hole Golf Course - The Residence Golf Course - designed by Robert Trent Jones II and luxurious Thalasso Spa, The Residence Tunis is without doubt one of the most chic and glamorous resorts in the Mediterranean.
- 30% discount on room rates: 15th November 2013 to 31st August 2014 (book by 31st March 2014).
- 4 nights for the price of 3 / 7 nights for the price of 5 including Breakfast on selected dates throughout 2014. *
- Children under 12 yrs receive complimentary accommodation, breakfast and dinner (based on dine-around credit). **
- Complimentary green fees on The Residence Golf Course.
- Book 4 or more rooms for 3 or more nights and receive a €100 per room per stay credit for beverages.
- Free upgrades and other complimentary offers available for Thalassotherapy/Spa customers (further details available on request).
NB. The above offers are only available when you a book an ATOL protected package with Tunisia First including: flights, accomodation and transfers. * 05-Jan to 31-Aug; Free nights offer excludes hotel suites. ** Based on one child sharing with two adults.
The Residence Tunis faces the sea, on a long fine sand beach at La Marsa and is ideally located 15 minutes away from Tunis Airport by private transfer and 20 minutes from Tunis city centre, Carthage and the pretty village of Sidi Bou Said. The 18-hole Carthage Golf Course, reputed to be the oldest course in Africa, is just a short taxi ride away and The Residence Golf Course is just 3 minutes away by hotel shuttle.
Refined culinary delights await you in one of several restaurants including:
- An extraordinary breakfast buffet and then Mediterranean cuisine throughout the day at L'Olivier.
- Tasty barbecues, pizzas and salads at The Poolside Bar & Grill.
- Chinese delicacies and elegant decor in Li Bai.
- Adjoining 'Les Thermes Marins de Carthage', the Neroli is an oasis of soft light where you may enjoy a delicious variety of light meals, at controlled nutritional value.
- The Golf Club House restaurant also serves light lunches.
- Enjoy Tunisian cuisine, fresh mint tea and the fruity flavours of hubbly-bubbly pipes in El Dar.
155 sobre and elegantly decorated rooms plus 9 suites, the majority of which face the sea, all have their own private balcony offering panoramic views and a sofa. The luxuriously appointed rooms and suites feature:
- American king size bed with a choice of pillows.
- Bathroom with a separate bathtub and shower cabin.
- Electronic safe.
- Writing desk.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access.
- Tea and coffee making facilities.
- Mini bar.
- Satellite LCD TV, DVD and CD player.
- Direct dial telephone with voicemail system.
Internconnecting rooms available.
Leisure and Recreation Facilities:
- Outdoor swimming pool (1500m² and heated at 27° from November to mid April) with a paddling pool for children.
- Indoor sea water pool (situated in the Thalasso), heated all year long at 30° (no access to children under 15 yrs).
- Private beach (equipped from mid May to mid October).
- 2 floodlit tennis courts (free for hotel guests).
- Complimentary Sauna, Hammam and Fitness centre.
- Luxurious Thalasso-Spa
- Hairdresser and Beauty salon.
The Dolphin Club, with its multi-lingual carers, welcomes children aged 3 to 12 years. Moreover, the hotel offers an individual baby-sitting service.
Children's Accommodation Policy:
Children (up to 12 years) sharing a room with their parents can be accommodated as follows:
- Rooms: 2 adults, 1 child (3 to 12 years) and 1 baby (0 to 2.99 years)
- Suites: 2 adults, 2 children (3 to 12 years) and 1 baby (0 to 2.99 years)
Les Thermes Marins de Carthage
The Residence boasts a luxurious Thalasso-Spa - open every day from 9 am to 9 pm (last treatment at 7 pm) with 30 treatments rooms and 6 spa cabins - recreates the serene atmosphere of antique Roman baths and oriental hammams. The staff, who receive on-going training, dedicate delicate attention to each guest.
The seawater pool with its water course of cascades, swan-necks, massage heads and Jacuzzis, is bathed in shadows and light diffused through a superb starry cupola and large windows opening onto the gardens and the Mediterranean horizon.
For beauty and well-being, 6 spa cabins offer a large range of Darphin treatments - aromatherapy for the face and the body - using a very precise ritual where the body and spirit is relaxed in order to offer perfect conditions for guests to benefit completely from the treatments.
For the business executive The Residence offers laptop rentals, WIFI internet access throughout the hotel and a business centre.
Holiday Price (inclusive of flights, private transfers, accommodation and airport taxes):
From £937 per person for 7 nights based on 2 persons sharing a standard room on bed and breakfast basis.