4 stars | Bed & Breakfast and Half Board options
The owners Mr Anane and his anglo-argentine wife will make you feel at home at Dar Ali a charming hotel built in traditional style.
The open-plan reception, lounge and dining room is fully air-conditioned in the summer and centrally heated with the added attraction of a cosy open fireplace in the winter.
NB. we believe this Family Pension (official TNTO rating) is equivalent to a 4 star establishment in Tunisia.
The small and friendly hotel occupies a quiet residential position in the touristic zone of Djerba. Dar Ali is situated 100 metres from a beautiful private sandy beach and 10 km from Houmt Souk capital of Djerba.
15 double or twin-bedded rooms each with private bathrooms (shower or bath), a small terrace and opening out onto the central patio with swimming pool plus:
- Air conditioning, heating and large ceiling fan
Food and Beverage
- Breakfast is continental style served in the dining room or by the pool.
- Lunch is served á la carte by the pool.
- Half board guests can take their dinner in the dining room.
- All guests may dine in the El Besskri á la carte restaurant for dinner to savour traditional and international cuisine.
- The Bar opens out onto a large terrace.
Leisure and Recreation
There is an outdoor swimming pool surrounded by a central patio where you can rest, sunbathe and eat. Tennis courts, a good choice of watersports for hire and horseriding are available nearby. A large boutique is also close by.
Holiday Price (inclusive of flights, transfers, accommodation and airport taxes):
From £ per person for 7 nights based on 2 persons sharing a room on bed and breakfast basis.
Low Season from £ per person Mid Season from £ per person High Season from £ per person.