Overhanging a magnificent beach of golden sand, Hotel Le Sultan is situated in front of the sea and takes advantage of a splendid 5 hectare garden within 3.5 km of the Medina of Hammamet North.
Winter Renovation Programme
The hotel will be closed for renovation 5th January to 21st March 2014.
Restaurants and bars
The hotel's main restaurant, 'Le Serail', offers a buffet of local and international cuisine and 'Le Pacha', Le Sultan's a la carte restaurant serves a variety of food. Both restaurants feature dining on the terrace. For outdoor dining during the day choose Mediterranean restaurant 'Le Pirate' offering grills from its wood fired oven near the swimming pool and on the sea front. Le Sultan also has 4 bars and a Moorish Café.
- Outdoor swimming pool, Children's pool and heated indoor pool with Jacuzzi.
- 3 tennis courts (with rackets and balls for hire and one is floodlit for a fee) and volleyball.
- Ping-pong, billiards table, petanque and mini-golf.
- Water-polo and aquatic gymnastics.
- Enterainment programme with sports games during the day and shows the evening.
For children there is a playground and mini-club (aged 4 to 12 years) open every day 10am - 12pm and 3pm - 5pm. Baby-sitting is available on request for a supplemental charge.
Also available at extra cost:
- Watersports including windsurfing, pedal boat catamaran sailing.
- Scuba diving centre with PADI instruction.
- Horse riding including 2 ponies for children.
- Spa and Wellness centre with hammam, fitness centre, massage and thalassotherapy.