This hotel has been CLOSED until further notice
The Hotel Mediterranee is situated on a fine sandy beach next door to its sister hotel, Sentido Aziza Beach, 3 kms north of the centre of Hammamet and 65 kms from Tunis.
Perfect for family holidays this club-style hotel, completely refurbished in recent years to new and high standards, is a firm favourite of UK holidaymakers and has an impressive range of amenities. In the main building you will find a reception area, restaurant serving buffet style meals and special children's menu, Yasmine Bar, Moorish café, Mini-club, games room and a shop. There is also an indoor swimming pool with sauna.
Set amidst extensive and beautiful gardens there is a large swimming pool with separate pool for children and a seawater swimming pool. In the summer there's a barbecue near the beach.
Each room has:
- Air-conditioning (high season only)
- Balcony or terrace
- Bathroom with bath or shower and WC
3, 4 and 5 bedded rooms are also available on request. Interconnecting rooms available on request.
Activities included in our prices:
- Windsurfing, sailing, kayaking, catamarans and pedaloes (weather permitting)
- Tennis (with coaching on request)
- Dance lessons
- Mini-golf, darts and table tennis
- Mini-club (4-12 yrs)
- Basketball, volleyball, football and handball.
- Aerobics, Gymnastics, Stretching, Aqua gym
A regular programme of evening entertainment is organised by the animation team.
Other services (with extra charge)
- Fitness room
- Games room
- Floodlit tennis
Attached to the hotel is the Biorivage Thalasso Spa Centre, offering a range of health and beauty treatments (all with extra charge). Open six days a week Monday to Saturday.
The Hotel Mediterranee is a shareholder in the Citrus Golf Club with 2 championship courses (reduced green fees and free shuttle bus available for guests of the hotel).
Food & Beverage
- Main guest restaurant serving fresh and good quality food open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Snack bar open late afternoon for pizza, pasta, sandwiches and salads
- Pool bar
- Beach bar
- Moorish café.
Holiday Price (inclusive of flights, transfers, accommodation and airport taxes):
From £399 per person for 7 nights based on 2 persons sharing a twin bedded room on a half board basis.
Low Season from £399 per person
Mid Season from £495 per person
High Season from £635 per person.