5 stars | Bed & Breakfast or Half Board
This charming 5 star hotel, located in a premier position on the seafront and overlooking the Bay of Hammamet, was built some 40 years ago retaining much of its grandness. Tastefully renovated and refurbished in 2008 to new and higher standards, the architectural style is a sober mix between western and oriental style with glorious gardens leading down to the sandy beach. Peace and quiet are the order of the day at this lovely old hotel.
Reduced green fees for guests of the Hotel Sindbad at the 36 hole Citrus Golf Course pre-bookable through Tunisia First.
The established Hotel Sindbad is located in a tranquil area directly on the beach of the Gulf of Hammamet. 2 km from Hammamet city centre, 65 km from Tunis and just ten minutes drive / 6 km away from Golf Citrus and Yasmine golf courses.
- "The Sindbad Hotel was really fab - we loved it! It was a brilliant choice - especially as it was in the 'old' part of Hammamet."
- "I could see why you recommended the Sindbad hotel. The gardens are beautiful and all the hotel staff were very attentive, we ate at the various restaurants in the hotel, and found the food good. We had a very restful holiday."
- "...the Sindbad in Hammamet is absolutely superb - the food quality far exceeded our expectations and all the staff are a real credit to the hotel."
145 superior double or twin bedded rooms, with two distinct designs, and 9 suites with sea view.
- Individually controlled air conditioning/heating
- Garden view and a limited number of sea view rooms
- All with private terraces or balconies
- Bathroom with bath and hairdryer
- Separate WC
- Satellite TV
- Mini bar
- Safety deposit box
- Direct dial telephone
- Free Wi-Fi internet.
Food and Beverage
Serves breakfast buffet 06.00-10.00 and continental breakfast is available in your room (free of charge) until midday.
Dinner is served a la carte 4 times per week with five choices of starters, main courses and desserts. A buffet is served three times per week.
A la carte dinner restaurant offers the finest international and Arabic cuisine. Half Board guests receive a 10 TND discount. During the summer tables are set around the pool area with mellow live music.
Le Voiliers Restaurant & Beach Barbecue
Located directly on the beach with magnificent panorama views overlooking the sea. This restaurant is open midday until sunset offering a la carte seafood, pasta, steaks, Tunisian specialities and lighter lunch snacks. It is possible to eat and drink directly on the beach during the summer.
Open in the evenings for authentic Thai cuisine from à la carte menu. Half Board guests receive a 10 TND discount.
- Djinn Reception & Pool Bar: open early morning till late at night for drinks and snacks with live music early in the evening.
- The Pool Lounge: enjoy lighter snacks and drinks at the infinity pool during afternoons and evenings.
- Golf pub 19: you will find a relaxed atmosphere for drinks, light food (available from 18.00) and music. Has a billiard table, darts and other games
Leisure and Recreation
- 4 Swimming pools including:
- 2 Outdoor pools
- Separate children's pool
- Heated indoor pool
- Spa & Wellness centre (with extra charge) including steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi, massage, balenotherapy treatments and facial cures .
- Beauty centre including hairdresser, manicure and pedicure available with extra charge.
- Reduced green fees for hotel guests at the 36 hole Citrus Golf Course.
- Golf pub 19 - The ultimate golf pub offering an informal and relaxed atmosphere. Offering drinks, food and good music. With billiard table, darts and other games.
- Gardens and sun terraces.
- Table Tennis.
- Small Tennis court.
- 2 handicraft/souvenir shops.
- Internet corner (free of charge)
Broaden Your Horizons
Under the professional guidance of British instructor Christina Hatt, who has over 25 years experience of Tunisian culture, qualified with the British Wheel of Yoga and a teacher of Egyptian and Tunisian style belly dancing, you can add a new dimension to your holiday:
- Yoga and Meditation = £15 per person per 75 minute session (bookable in advance).
- Belly Dancing = £15 per person per 75 minute session (bookable in advance only with a minimum of 6 persons for 3 to 5 days).
- Tunisian Cookery Lessons (includes a trip to the market in Hammamet and lunch) = £36 per person per half day session (bookable in advance only with a minimum of 6 persons for 3 to 5 days).
Holiday Price (inclusive of flights, transfers, accommodation and airport taxes):
From £389 per person for 7 nights based on 2 persons sharing a twin bedded room on a bed and breakfast basis.
Low Season from £389 per person Mid Season from £539 per person High Season from £695 per person.