Situated at the heart of the Mahdia Tourist resort, and set along one of Tunisia's finest beaches. The Hotel El Mouradi Cap Mahdia is built in pure Andalusian architecture, offers a variety of amenities set in the surrounding gardens of the hotel and 54 km from Skanes-Monastir international airport. (Hotel is open in the summer season only).
Opens for the holiday season 26 April 2013.
- 2 table d'hôte restaurants (one of which is open-air)
- Pizzeria overlooking pool and beach
- Lobby bar
- Safety deposit boxes at reception (at extra charge)
- 3 boutiques, drugstore and local handicrafts shop
- Massage centre
- Money exchange at reception
- Children's Club (4 to 12 yrs) and Babysitting (subject to availability) (6 months to 4 yrs)
- Night Club
- Open air Amphitheatre seating 450 persons.
Leisure and Recreation:
- Outdoor pool, separate children's pool, sun beds and parasols.
- White sandy beach equipped with sun beds and parasols.
- Horse riding school
- 5 quick tennis courts
- Volley-ball and basket-ball court
- Mini football and mini golf
- French bowls
- Table tennis
- Snooker and video games room
- Wind surfing, Kayaking and Catamaran (at addtional charge).
Click here to see what's included when you go All Inclusive at El Mouradi Cap Mahdia.
226 twin rooms and 37 family rooms spread over 2 floors, with a balcony or loggia overlooking the garden or the sea. All rooms are equipped with split system air-conditioning, telephone, TV and a selection of satellite channels.
Holiday Price (inclusive of flights, transfers, accommodation and airport taxes):
from £485 per person for 7 nights based on 2 persons sharing a twin bedded room on all inclusive basis.
Mid Season from £485 per person High Season from £659 per person.
Don't need flights? Call us for accommodation and transfer only prices.