Description and Location
Hotel Riadh Palms, set among palm trees and located in the centre of Sousse on a beautiful beach is also just 20 Km away from Monastir airport and a 10 minute drive to the 36-hole El Kantaoui golf course in Port El Kantaoui.
The Riadh Palms is a modern and spacious hotel that has recently had some refurbishment.
- Buffet meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A la carte dinner once during during your stay
- Local alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks
Click here for a full list of what is included.
650 rooms accessed by 6 lifts with a choice of land or sea view and all feature:
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Private bathroom with shower, hairdryer and separate WC
- Satellite TV
- Mini bar (on request)
- Safety deposit box (on request).
Food and Beverage
- Oasis restaurant - breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet service for all inclusive guests
- Le Baron - À la carte restaurant with occasional shows. (All inclusive guests can dine here once during their stay without additional charge)
- Aziz restaurant - open to all inclusive guests for late breakfast and late night snacks
- Neptune - beach restaurant (high season only). (All inclusive guests are offered lunch and early evening buffets)
- Lounge bar
- "American" cocktail bar
- English Pub
- Moorish Cafe
Leisure and Recreation
- Large outdoor swimming pool built in a snake shape
- Children's swimming pool
- Kids Club (4-10 yrs) and Children's entertainment programme
- Sports activities and games around the pool and on the beach
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Fitness room and two saunas
- Watersports on the beach (with additional charge)
- Serenity Spa Centre (treatments available with additional charge)
- Foreign exchange bureau available 24/7
- A commercial gallery is at the service of the hotel, containing two banks, a hairdresser, car rental office and travel agency.
Holiday Price (inclusive of flights, transfers, accommodation and airport taxes):
From £ per person for 7 nights based on 2 persons sharing a twin bedded room on a half board basis.
Low Season from £ per person Mid Season from £ per person High Season from £ per person.