Hotel Tej Marhaba is surrounded by gardens; 200 metres from the famous beach of Boujaafar, next to shops, and restaurants and just 1 km from the medina in the centre of Sousse.
This established 4 star hotel is perfectly situated to enjoy the attractions of the historic town of Sousse. More than just a hotel the Tej Marhaba comes complete with its own shopping mall, nightclub, Rose & Crown British-style pub and traditional Turkish bath. Wi-Fi internet is available in the reception hall and other public areas.
Refurbishment and renovations completed in 2011 include: the swimming pool terrace, the lifts, central bar, American bar, reception hall and the air conditioning in all the conference rooms.
The indoor swimming pool is now open again after extensive renovations.
The fitness centre and sauna is closed for renovation works. The hotel has made alternative arrangements for guests to be transported to Marhaba Club Hotel free of charge should they wish to use the same facilities there.
Food and Beverage
- Main guest restaurant
- Italian restaurant
- Tunisian specialities and Grill restaurant
- 5 bars including 'English-style' pub
- Moorish Café
Tej Marhaba offers All inclusive board option from 01 May 2010. Click here for details.
Leisure and Recreation
- Outdoor swimming pool with separate children's pool
- Indoor swimming pool
- Private beach with bar, umbrellas and free use of sun loungers
- 4 tennis courts (two floodlit) with equipment available for hire
- Hairdresser and Beauty salon
- Table tennis and pool tables
- Fitness room and sauna.
- 350 comfortable rooms and 67 apartments
- Private bath/shower and separate WC
- Flatscreen Satellite TV
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Direct dial telephone.
Holiday Price (inclusive of flights, transfers, accommodation and airport taxes)
From £345 per person for 7 nights based on 2 persons sharing a twin bedded room on a half board basis.
Low Season from £345 per person Mid Season from £455 per person High Season from £599 per person.