3 Stars | Bed and Breakfast
Built in 1914 and completely refurbished in 1994, this quiet, comfortable and reasonably-priced hotel has 2 lifts, a restaurant, a coffee shop on the first floor and a patisserie. In addition there is a meeting room for 20 persons. On the ground floor the hotel runs several shops and a hairdressing salon.
Ideally placed downtown in Tunis on the prestigious Avenue Habib Bourguiba, this small and friendly hotel is just 15 minutes walk away from the main train station, the TGM station for trains to Carthage, Sidi Bou Said and trams for the Medina and Bardo Museum. Also the hotel is very close to the Medina.
80 air-conditioned rooms:
- Non smoking rooms on request
- Orthopedic mattresses and Orthopaedic pillows (on request)
- Bathroom (some with shower) and WC
- Satellite television
- Direct-dial telephone
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection
- Mini-bar (on request)
- Triple windows (soundproofed) in rooms on the avenue.
Their are two suites on the top floor. Suites and some of the standard rooms have a small balcony with a panoramic view of the Avenue Bourguiba.
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Secure car parking
- On-site laundry (8 hour turnaround)
- Car rental.
Holiday Price (inclusive of flights, transfers, accommodation and airport taxes):
From £457 per person for 7 nights based on 2 persons sharing a standard room on bed and breakfast basis.