4 stars | Bed & Breakfast or Half Board
The completely renovated Hotel Majestic offers refined elegance in the heart of Tunis with 77 rooms and suites of timeless charm, one à la carte restaurant, a coffee shop, two bars, a spa centre and FREE Wi-Fi internet access throughout the hotel.
Completed in 1919, the Majestic Hotel at the time belonged to René Kisraoui. Requisitioned from November 1942 to May 1943 by the German army, the hotel then became headquarters of the U.S. Army after the liberation. Until the early 1960s, President Bourguiba received heads of state and foreign official guests of the Tunisian Republic at Hotel Majestic. Major French and foreign artists that have come to Tunisia to give concerts and recitals, have also stayed at the Majestic Hôtel.
The Majestic Hotel is located in the heart of Tunis, 500 metres from the metro and bus stations, between the Avenue de Paris, Avenue Habib Thameur (formerly Avenue Roustan) and Lucie Faure Street (formerly Rue de Bordeaux).
There are 77 elegant rooms (some for non-smoking guests on request) at Hotel Majestic.
- Standard room has 20 sq metres of space with a standard size double bed or two twins.
- Superior room is laid out over 30 sq metres and features a large double bed.
- Junior Suite offers 40 sq metres of tiled or marble flooring with a seating area and sofa, large double bed, dressing room and bathrobe with bath slippers.
All rooms feature:
- Air-conditioning/heating (depending on season)
- Bathroom with bath and WC
- Flat-screen TV with Satellite channels
- Safety deposit box
Food and Beverage
Hotel Majestic offers its guests board on bed and breakfast or half board basis.
The hotel has a buffet restaurant and one à la carte restaurant serving a mixture of international and Tunisian cuisine, a coffee shop and a bar.
Leisure and Recreation
The hotel has its own spa centre for wellness treatments and relaxation.
Other Hotel Services
- Currency Exchange
- Free Wi-Fi internet throughout the hotel
- Laundry, dry cleaning and ironing services
- Concierge, tour desk and car hire
- Private parking (with extra charge)
- 24 hr room service.