Home > Resorts > Yasmine Hammamet >
5 stars | Half Board
Inspired by the famous Alhambra Palace in Granada the elegant and superbly designed Hotel Alhambra Thalasso is an architectural masterpiece in its own right. Intricate Moorish motifs lend character and class to its rooms blending in perfectly with the hotel's excellent facilities and sophisticated style of service.
04 January - 31 March 2013
- Special half board rate (included in our holiday prices).
- Reduced single supplement (included in our holiday prices).
- Free Hammam (steam room) [excluding weekends].
- Free Access to the indoor pool, sauna and gym.
- 15% discount at the à la carte restaurant.
NB. this offer is not to be combined with any other special hotel offer or promotion and it is valid for NEW bookings only.
The Hotel Alhambra Thalasso is located in Yasmine Hammamet, 200 metres from its own private sandy beach (courtesy transport provided in summer), 2 km from the marina and 9 km from the two golf courses in Yasmine Hammamet: Golf Citrus and Golf Yasmine.
184 luxuriously appointed air conditioned rooms (some interconnecting rooms available) with either a balcony, terrace or a loggia facing the sea, pool or garden. Also 15 junior suites and 6 prestige rooms. All rooms have bath with shower, seperate WC, hairdryer, telephone, satellite TV, mini bar, internet connection and safety deposit box. (Third bed & Baby cot on request).
Food and Beverage
- Main guest restaurant Alcazar serves a mixture of buffet-style meals and waiter service
- À la carte restaurant Granada specialises in Mediterranean cuisine
- Al Mansour is a Moroccan restaurant with à la carte menu
- Sevilla is a BBQ restaurant near the outdoor pool open from May to October.
- The beach restaurant and bar Marbella and the pool bar Gibraltar are open from May to October
- Enjoy drinks and cocktails in The Piano Bar - Cordoba
- Al Andalous - Moorish café.
Leisure and Recreation
There is a large outdoor swimming pool with sun terraces and separate children's pool. The hotel also provides an indoor swimming pool and A fully-equipped Thalassotherapy centre with indoor swimming pool, Turkish bath, beauty centre and hairdresser.
A private beach 200m away from the hotel is available with deckchairs, beach towels and sun-loungers. During the high season (May to October), a sport centre is available for a wide range of water sports as well as a Volley Ball field.
Children will enjoy an open air playground and Mini-Club for ages 4-12 years.
Holiday Price (inclusive of flights, transfers, accommodation and airport taxes):
From £410 per person for 7 nights based on 2 persons sharing a standard room on half board basis.