Private Excursion | from £119 per person
Swim with the dolphins in Tunisia at Friguia Animal Park. Holidaymakers staying in the resorts of Sousse, Port El Kantaoui, Skanes and Hammamet can book our half day private excursion to Frigua Animal Park that includes a 30 minute session swimming with the dolphins in the Dolphinarium.
Prices (per person):
Our prices below are per person based on a minimum of 2 persons travelling to Friguia Park.
|No. of Pax in party from Resort:||2||3||4||5||6||Non-swimmer *|
|Sousse / Port El Kantaoui||£139||£129||£125||£119||£119||£45|
|Hammamet / Yasmine Hammamet||£149||£135||£129||£125||£125||£59|
|Skanes / Monastir||£159||£139||£129||£125||£125||£65|
* If you do not want to or are unable to swim with the dolphins then you are welcome to join this private excursion at the Non-swimmer price stated above.
What the price includes:
- Entrance fee to the park.
- Ticket for the Dolphin show.
- 30 minute session swimming with the dolphins.
- Wetsuit hire.
- Approximately 2 hours to see the other animals.
- Private transport (grand taxi) to/from Frigua Animal Park from your resort hotel (in Sousse, Port El Kantaoui, Hammamet or Yasmine Hammamet).
Booking information and conditions:
- Sessions are available weekly from Tuesday to Sunday, before and after the Dolphin Show.
- Maximum 16 persons per session.
- Friguia Park is closed every Monday.
- Bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Guests aged 8 years and upwards may join the 30 minute sessions.
- Children aged 8-12 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Guests will be provided with a life jacket which must be worn before entering the water.
- The pool is heated to approximately 22°C.
- If you have any kind of disability, please let us know before we confirm your booking.
- It is not possible to extend this excursion beyond the allocated timings. A full day at Friguia Park (without swim with dolphins) can be booked via our resort reps during your stay in Tunisia.
Friguia Park do not allow the following people to take part in the swimming with Dolphins sessions:
- Participants under 8 years old.
- Medical conditions or illnesses such as:
- Skin conditions - Any kind of dermatitis of the skin.
- Heart conditions - People with any history of heart problems.
- Any kind of contagious disease or virus.
- Indigestion or stomach cramps.
- Pregnant women.
- Disabled persons.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol and/or narcotics.